Compromises have been made in the battery department, although Xiaomi tried to balance it with 120W HyperCharge technology. There’s no shortage of choice when it comes to alternatives in this niche. Although the back is built out of plastic, there’s no wireless charging support. Speaking of stock ROM things that are missing, you won’t find an official IP rating for water and dust resistance or expandable storage either. I was really hoping for water resistance with the Black Shark 4 Pro. Since the phone doesn’t have a cooling vent or any unusual openings, it would have been relatively easy for Xiaomi to incorporate it.
Getting into what might put you off, we have to start with the looks. The design of the phone is something of an acquired taste because Black Shark logos adorn the back. The phone is also relatively thick compared with many 2022 flagships. As far as features, it’s clear Xiaomi is trying to keep costs down by offering a fairly underwhelming rear camera module.
- If you are facing Heating Problem on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone.
- Renowned leaker Ice Universe posted the phone’s AndroBench numbers, which showed Sequential Reads of 3,000MB/s and Sequential Writes of 1,158MB/s.
- If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page.
- It’s compatible with a smattering of bands for AT&T and T-Mobile, but it’s not broad support in the slightest.
- What’s more, they fold away into the body of the phone until you eject them.
In it, there are toggles that let you take advantage of this phone’s many impressive specs, like its 720Hz touch sampling rate, or a “Ludicrous Mode,” that pushes the specs to their limit. (It suggests that you buy an accessory to help keep the phone cool while this mode is active).
- To Black Shark’s credit, this one minor change makes a world of difference for hand-feel, resistance to fingerprint smudges, and comfort when gaming for hours on end.
- As for headphones, the inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack means you can enjoy lag-free audio.
- There is a fingerprint sensor built into the power button on the side; the volume controls are on the left; a 3.5mm headphone jack sits on the bottom; and the phone also has USB-C for data transfer and charging.
- The Black Shark 5 Pro is equipped with a 4,650 mAh dual-cell battery that supports Xiaomi’s
- View all mobile devices similar to Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro…
You get a newer Snapdragon 888+ chip instead of Black Shark’s older SD 888 processor. It comes with an impressive 165Hz AMOLED display, a 5,000mAh battery, 65W fast charging, a 720Hz touch sampling rate, and one of the best cooling systems that I have ever seen. Black Shark needs to up the ante if it wants to take down either contender. You’re a dedicated gamer With the trigger buttons, and the gaming tweaks to Android, and the big and bright screen, this is very much a device designed for people who play a lot of games on their phones. If you’re going to put out a gaming phone, then you have to make sure it scores high in terms of performance.