Usability is more crucial and that’s where the Poco F1 stumbled for me. Custom ROMs bring out a new experience to your mobile devices. While no ROM out there will ever be as stable as the stock ROM, having a custom ROM does give you the liberty to sacrifice a few points of stability in order to gain tons of features. As I have been testing custom ROMs for many years, I never stay on a ROM for more than a week, so I’ve tried pretty much every custom ROM there is out there.
If you properly follow the tutorial below, you will be running the latest ROM in no time. However, please note that there might be issues along the way. We shall not be held responsible if you damage or brick your phone.
- This is all you need to complete the flashing or installation of the ROM on your mobile device.
- This ROM’s reliability cannot be doubted, which is why it is suitable for performance.
- Ideally, this workaround should be incorporated in custom ROMs instead of injecting code with a Magisk module.
- So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Xiaomi Poco F1 Android phone is to get the warranty back.
- You http://www.madamepetisca.pt/2023/04/14/how-to-download-the-latest-firmware-for-samsung/ can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file.
If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.4.11, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.4.12, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.4.18, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
Once the installation has finished, return to the main menu, select Reboot, and then System. If you prefer stock Android features rather than the MIUI, then the below guide will help you install Pixel Experience ROM on POCO F1. In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM. Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there. Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS. One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features.